We are hiring full stack developers! See all job offers.
Located three blocks from Jeanne-Mance Park and Mont-Royal, our office features a magnificent view in the heart of The Plateau, an on-site shower, and indoor bicycle parking.
- Great work/family balance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee stock plan
- Retirement plan (RRSP)
- Health and dental insurance
- Yearly BIXI membership
- Annual volunteering days
- Donation matching
- Friendly and diverse working environment
- Book club for new HMH releases
Our tech stack:
- Web technologies: TypeScript, Web Components (LitElement), Progressive Web Apps, and React (Application)
- Services: Node.js/TypeScript and Spring Boot/Java
- API: REST, GraphQL, and API Gateway
- Development and deployment: Github, Jenkins, and Concourse CI
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Databases: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and Redis
HMH Montréal is the Canadian office for Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), a market leader in content, services and technology solutions related to the education world.
Born from HMH's acquisition of Tribal Nova in 2013, HMH Montréal is home to a diverse and talented team whose expertise, working with colleagues around the world, plays an integral role in the development of next-generation educational solutions to improve student outcomes.